You’re just what we needed!
No really, we are looking for you to join our team as a System Administrator (x/f/m)!
Do you want to take on responsibility in a great working atmosphere? You are a team player (x/f/m), but are also excellent at organizing yourself? You are not afraid to work outside business hours and the accuracy of your work does not suffer when you are working under time pressure? And if now your profile is rounded off by an analytical way of thinking, we should definitely get to know each other! We offer you the space you need to realize and drive forward exciting international projects.
As a System Administrator (x/f/m) you will work at our location in Saarbruecken/Scheidt. Your tasks? You...
- install and configure our IT systems and components, and take responsibility for their smooth functioning
- develop a flexible IT infrastructure
- flexible, family-friendly working hours and permanent employment
- international customer projects in the automotive and healthcare sectors (Europe, Asia, USA, Canada)
- self-sufficient working, cooperative teams
- flat hierarchies and short communication paths
- an all-inclusive board; that means varied daily breakfast, fresh lunch buffet (also vegetarian), and coffee, cocoa, and tea as much as you like
- state of the art development
- seminars and further training opportunities
- excellent knowledge of Linux
- extensive knowledge regarding containerization using Kubernetes
- extensive experience with KVM virtualization (OpenNebula, OpenStack, and more)
- extensive knowledge in network planning and management (pfSense, and more)
- excellent knowledge of the programming languages POSIX-Shell
- extensive knowledge in the area of administration of (No)SQL databases and web servers
Maybe you already have experience with...
- the operating systems Windows and BSD
- the Linux distributions CentOS, Alpine Linux, Arch Linux, Ubuntu
- the programming languages Python, Go and PHP
- system monitoring (Zabbix, Prometheus, Logstash)
- version management (Git)
- the setup and handling of highly available systems (e.g., with Pacemaker)
- cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
And in the best case scenario you also have...
- administrative knowledge of JIRA, GitLab, Ceph Storage, ZFS, OpenVPN and SaltStack
- database knowledge (query optimization): MySQL / MariaDB
- good English skills
We are too!
If you have any questions or would like to send us your application documents, please contact:
phone: +49 681 63 89 7 - 234