You’re just what we needed!
No really, we are looking for you to join our team as Project Manager (x/f/m)!
Are you ready to take your career in your own hands? Do you want to find the best software solutions for our customers in a great working atmosphere? You work effectively in a team, but you are not overwhelmed when you are allowed to take responsibility yourself? Do you quickly recognize correlations and want to contribute your ideas? Perfect. We offer you the space you need to realize exciting international projects.
As a Project Manager (x/f/m) you coordinate projects and development teams from our location in Saarbruecken/Scheidt. Your tasks? You...
- plan and supervise projects
- manage the communication with the customer
- create requirement analyses and expense estimations
- flexible, family-friendly working hours and permanent employment
- international customer projects in the automotive and healthcare sectors (Europe, Asia, USA, Canada)
- self-sufficient working in agile, cooperative teams
- flat hierarchies and short communication paths
- an all-inclusive board; that means varied daily breakfast, fresh lunch buffet (also vegetarian), and coffee, cocoa, and tea as much as you like
- state of the art development
- seminars and further training opportunities
- a university degree in (business) informatics or comparable education/qualification
- experience with agile project management methods
- basic understanding of modern software architectures
- willingness to travel
- English skills in the area of technical customer communication
We are too!
If you have any questions or would like to send us your application documents, please contact:
phone: +49 681 63 89 7 - 234