You’re just what we needed!
No really, we are looking for you to join our team as a Full Stack Developer (x/f/m)!
Do you want to develop the best (software) solutions for our customers in a great working atmosphere? Are you a team player (x/f/m) and expressing yourself in code, German, and English? Do you quickly recognize correlations and convince with an agile way of thinking? Perfect. We offer you the space you need to realize exciting international projects.
As a Full Stack Developer (x/f/m) you will work at our location in Saarbruecken /Scheidt. Your tasks? You...
- design and develop user interfaces for international web applications
- analyze and evaluate the usability of web applications to optimize the usability (e.g., improving the conversion rates)
- take care of the web applications of your team during ongoing operation
- are in charge of the technical management
- flexible, family-friendly working hours and permanent employment
- international customer projects in the automotive and health sector (Europe, Asia, USA, Canada)
- self-sufficient working in agile, cooperative teams
- flat hierarchies and short communication paths
- an all-inclusive board; that means varied daily breakfast, fresh lunch buffet (also vegetarian), and coffee, cocoa, and tea as much as you like
- state of the art development
- seminars and further training opportunities
- a university degree in the field of computer science or comparable training
- sense and enthusiasm for web design and usability/user experience
- experience with database and system architecture
- an open-minded approach
- good English skills
Maybe you already have experience with...
- PHP, Java, Typescript, Babel or ES6
- SCSS, Less
- CSS framework such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Express.js, Electron
- search engine optimization
- the analysis/evaluation of user interfaces
- CMS systems (WordPress, Typo3)
- Git and GitLab CI, Docker
- SQL, MongoDB
We are too!
If you have any questions or would like to send us your application documents, please contact:
phone: +49 681 63 89 7 - 234