You’re just what we needed!
No really, we are looking for you to join our team as Microsoft Business Central / Navision Developer (x/f/m)!
Do you want to develop the best (software) solutions for our customers in an excellent working atmosphere? You are a team player (x/f/m), but you also work responsibly when you're on your own? You have a great grasp and move in C/SIDE, C/AL as naturally as in your hometown? Perfect. We offer you the space you need to realize exciting national and international projects.
As a Microsoft Business Central / Navision Developer (x/f/m) you will work from our location in Saarbruecken/Scheidt. You are responsible for...
- the technical implementation of complex business processes in Microsoft Business Central
- the further development of Microsoft Business Central
- the analysis, customization, and optimization of Microsoft Business Central
- flexible, family-friendly working hours and permanent employment
- national and international customer projects in the automotive and healthcare sectors (especially in the DACH region)
- self-sufficient working in agile, cooperative teams
- flat hierarchies and short communication paths
- an all-inclusive board; that means varied daily breakfast, fresh lunch buffet (also vegetarian), and coffee, cocoa, and tea as much as you like
- state of the art development
- seminars and further training opportunities
- a completed apprenticeship or a degree in the field of (business) informatics or similar training, or you are entering this field of work different from your educational background and have comparable qualifications
- a good basic understanding of business administration
- experience in designing, establishing, and optimizing business processes as well as in working with ERP systems
- practical knowledge in C/AL and C/SIDE environments
- practical knowledge regarding the customization and configuration of Microsoft Business Central and/or Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- a structured and solution-oriented approach, both in a team and when working independently
- knowledge in Transact-SQL and Powershell
- good English skills
We are too!
If you have any questions or would like to send us your application documents, please contact:
phone: +49 681 63 89 7 - 234