We need you!
No really, we are looking for you as a EDI Systemadministrator (M/F/D)!
You would like to find the best (software) solutions for our customers in an excellent working atmosphere? You are a team player (m/f/d), but also work independently and responsibly? You already have relevant experience with EDI processes and feel at home in databases? Perfect. We offer you the space you need to implement exciting international projects.
As an EDI specialist (m/f/d) / EDI system administrator (m/f/d) you will work at our location in Saarbrücken/Scheidt.
- flexible, family-friendly working hours and permanent employment
- international customer projects in the automotive and health sector (Europe, Asia, USA, Canada)
- self-sufficient working in agile, collegial teams
- flat hierarchies and short distances
- an all-inclusive catering: daily varied breakfast, fresh lunch buffet from our chefs (also vegetarian) and coffee, cocoa and tea as much as you like
- State-of-the-art development
- Seminars and training opportunities
- a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a completed IT vocational training incl. relevant professional experience and further training
- extensive knowledge of EDI processes
- experience with Linux
- advanced knowledge in conversion, validation and revision of different input and output formats such as XML, JSON, CSV
- address web services and even make simple web services and the data received by them available to other systems.
- formulate and process complex database queries (ideally MySQL and PostgreSQL) and store results in databases
AT BEST, YOU EVEN HAVE THIS:
- experience with Lobster data
- programming experience in JAVA
- spoken and written skills in english
If you have any questions or would like to send us your application documents, please contact:
phone: +49 681 63 89 7 - 234